Travel far and light with the Farpoint Family, designed to keep up with fast-moving globetrotters exploring new and exciting places. Despite minimal weights, these full-featured men's packs adopt serious backpacking features from our more technical packs—like fine-tunable torso adjustments, load-lifting LightWire frames and breathable harnesses/hipbelts—blended with practical travel functionality. Internal organization has been optimized for travel purposes and rugged compressions straps keep your carry tight and stable whether you're bringing your whole kit along or slimming down for excursions. The Farpoint 55 comes with a fully detachable dayback that gives you ultimate flexibility with your travels. Plus, it meets most domestic carry-on requirements with the main pack overhead and daypack as your personal item for far-flung adventures.
LIGHTWEIGHT AND DURABLE
Durable fabrics in high-wear areas combine with smart design to create a lightweight and tough travel pack that will last a lifetime.
STOWAWAY HARNESS AND HIPBELT
The harness stows away for safekeeping while checked and deploys quickly for any path or trail.
The Farpoint®/Fairview® Series offers a comfortable, gender-specific fit for every adventure.
Detachable daypack provides additional storage and organization ideal for day trips or carry-on.
- Adjustable torso fit
- Large panel zip access to main compartment
- Lockable sliders on main compartment zipper
- Dual front compression straps
- Padded top and side handles
- Stowaway backpanel, harness and hipbelt
- Two internal compression straps hold contents securely
- Internal front flap zippered mesh pocket
- Internal side panel zippered mesh pocket
- External Gear Attachment loops
- Removable daypack with lockable main compartment
- Daypack features: Mesh side pockets
- Daypack features: Laptop and tablet sleeve secure in lockable compartment
- Domestic Carry On size: Daypack under seat, Chassis overhead
4 mm LightWire peripheral frame effectively transfers the load from harness to hipbelt
Atilon framesheet spreads the load across the entire backpanel to the peripheral frame
Mesh-covered ridged foam AirScape® backpanel allows maximum ventilation while keeping the load close to the body
Lightweight and breathable stowaway reverse spacer mesh harness
Adjustable sternum strap with rescue whistle
Breathable, stowaway reverse spacer mesh hipbelt
Load Range: 20 – 50 lbs
Volume: 3,356 in³ / 55 L
Dimensions: 22"H X 14"W X 9"D IN
Weight: 4.234 lbs
- MAIN: bluesign® approved 450D recycled twist dobby polyester, PFAS-free DWR
- ACCENT: bluesign® approved 450D recycled twist dobby polyester, PFAS-free DWR
- BOTTOM: bluesign® approved 450D recycled twist dobby polyester, PFAS-free DWR
All Osprey products are covered by Osprey's All Mighty Guarantee.